Report Spills to DEC
The NYS DEC hazardous spill response hotline is  1-800-457-7362.

Report Public Health Emergencies to County
Westchester County Department of Health hotline for public health emergencies is  914 813-5000.

Report Polluters to DEC
The DEC  has a toll-free hotline to report polluters, staffed 24 hours a day.  1-844-DEC-ECOS (1-844-332-3267)

Public reporting of problem situations will help DEC environmental conservation officers protect New York’s natural resources for all who love and use the outdoors.

Concerned about a possible wetland violation?
If you see a wetland violation, you can report it to the Town’s wetland inspector by contacting the Planning Board office at 914 763-5592 or or the Building Inspector at 914 763-3060 or

Need to get in touch with Three Lakes Council?
We aren’t a hotline in the sense of the contacts above, but if you have an issue, concern, or question, we want to hear from you.  Send an email to   You can also send us mail at PO Box 241, South Salem, NY 10590

Town Board contacts
Now we’re really expanding the idea of hotlines.  Want to let the Town Board know what you think or report a concern?
Supervisor Peter Parsons
Peter DeLucia             
Frank Kelly                  
John Pappalardo        
Dan Welsh